Sunday, April 26, 2009

Let me

Let me sit and talk to myself today,
about a hundred things unsaid,
buried deep in my heart, afraid to uncover.

Let me accept my mistakes,
and accept there will be more,
let me shout it loud for once, i am an ordinary mortal

Let me  accept my mediocrity,
and all my bourgeois ambitions,
let me throw off all the load that accompanies expectations

Let me for once be free, 
to do whatever i want,
and neither feel superior nor regret it at all

Let me clean out the need,
to be somebody else,
to be popular, to be vocal, to be winning always

and now let me do everything i can,
never measuring it up,
just do it because i want to.

3 comments:

Girish said...

chhan...

FrostBite said...

Akka.....the one thing about you, is that you have always been yourself....unflinching, steadfast......be that way.....

Unknown said...

hey gud one sili.. liked it.. :)