Thursday, October 18, 2007

CONTRADICTION

"I just want you to be happy", i say
(and i want u to be happy with 'me', in my heart i pray)

"no expectations and no promises", i proudly claim
(oh please dont leave me !, my heart exclaim)

"I love u in the true sense, i want u to go places"
(of course i trust u love me ..... but then, ... why r u still in your senses ?)

Was love suppossed to be such a big contradiction?
i want u to be happy in ur own suffocation.

dont know what i actually doubt...
your love or my eligibility for the same ....

4 comments:

Indrani said...

sayali dear..u love n r being loved back ....b happy bout tht ....
dont think much...
n al tht u need is more confidence in urself...fir ye eligibility etc etc sab gul ho jayeege....
samjhe???

ketaki said...

hey... my internal interpreter detects a semantical mistake... error.

i dont think love and eligibility could ever come together in a sentence.one = the absence of the other.

on second thoughts... i wrote a sentect myself... great... recursion. :)

FrostBite said...

nice one.............
the core of the fact is not to realise that it is ever happening......
just to live it.
writing this , i guess, does not do any good.
just makes u aware how much more selfish you are.....not what good that has given to people.....
so revel in the fact and don't detest it!

Amruta said...

mastay g!!!!:)